– When you use VinaSecurities services, you must accept the terms of this Privacy and Security Policy.
– This policy may be adjusted by VinaSecurities time to time without prior notice to you. Any changes or updates will take effect immediately after being posted on the website and/or other channels of VinaSecurities.
– This privacy and security policy may be changed and updated in accordance with the laws and/orservices of VinaSecurities.
Your privacy is important to VinaSecurities: In the course of serving you as an individual client or as someone associated with an institutional client, VinaSecurities may obtain personal information about you. Obtaining this information is important to our ability to deliver the highest level of service to you, but we also recognize that you expect us to treat this information appropriatelythat we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy.
The sources of information: The personal information we collect about you comes primarily from the account applications or other forms and materials you submit to VinaSecuritiesduring the course of your relationship with us. We may also collect information about your transactions and experiences with VinaSecurities relating to the products and services VinaSecurities provides. In addition, depending on the products or services you require, VinaSecurities may obtain additional information about you.
To access some of the additional content and/or features offered at this Site, you may be required to log in as a customer or register as a member. If you create an account on this Site, you may be required to provide a name, address, identification number and password. You are responsible for keeping the password and account confidential and are fully responsible for all activities related to your password or account. You agree to immediately notify VinaSecurities of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any breach of security. You also agree that you will not allow any other people, including those with VinaSecurities accounts, who have been terminated from accessing this Website using your own accounts.
You agree that the information provided to VinaSecurities is truthful, accurate, up to date and complete. If any information provided is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not true to the present, or VinaSecurities has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not true to the present, VinaSecurities reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account without notice and refusal of any use the service on this Siteat the time and in the future
Our use of your personal information: VinaSecurities may use your personal information to:
– Administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship and/or account with VinaSecurities. This may include sharing such information internally as well as disclosing it to third parties, as described in the following two sections, respectively;
– Contact you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., in connection with your relationship and/or account;
– Provide you with information (such as investment research), recommendations, or advice concerning products and services offered by VinaSecurities; and
– Facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements.
If your relationship with VinaSecurities ends, VinaSecurities will continue to process your personal information, to the extent we retain it, as described in this policy.
Disclosures of your personal information within VinaSecurities: In order to provide efficient and reliable services and to improve product and service options available to you, more than one entity within VinaSecurities may be given, or given access to, your personal information.
Disclosures of your personal information to third parties: VinaSecurities does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account or facilitate your transactions with VinaSecurities, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to VinaSecurities. Non-affiliated companies that assist VinaSecurities in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes that VinaSecurities dictates.
We may also disclose your personal information to fulfill your instructions, to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners or pursuant to your express consent. Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations; for instance, when responding to a subpoena or similar legal process, to protect against fraud and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities or with organizations such as exchanges and clearinghouses.